As the internet has grown and evolved, the need for datacenter proxies has become increasingly important. Datacenter proxies provide anonymity and security to users, allowing them to conduct online activities without being traced or identified.
In this article, we will explore the best datacenter proxy providers on the market today, examining their key features, pricing, and pros and cons.
By the end of this article, readers will have a comprehensive understanding of the top datacenter proxy providers available and be equipped to make an informed decision when choosing a provider for their online activities.
- 10 Best Datacenter Proxy Providers in 2023
- 1. SquidProxies:
- SquidProxies Pros and Cons
- 2. Oxylabs:
- Oxylabs Pros and Cons
- 3. Rayobyte:
- Rayobyte Pros and Cons
- 4. Webshare:
- Webshare Pros and Cons
- 5. ProxyEmpire:
- ProxyEmpire Pros and Cons
- 6. Bright Data:
- Bright Data Pros and Cons
- 7. Storm Proxies:
- Storm Proxies Pros and Cons
- 8. Smartproxy:
- Smartproxy Pros and Cons
- 9. IPRoyal:
- IPRoyal Pros and Cons
- 10. Razorproxy:
- Razorporxy Pros and Cons
- Conclusion: Best Datacenter Proxy Providers 2023
10 Best Datacenter Proxy Providers in 2023
Let’s find out some of the best data center proxy providers.
SquidProxies is a top-tier server proxy service that lets users choose between shared and private proxy packages.
The proxies from this brand are known for how well they work, and SquidProxies has built a very reliable network over the years.
It has computers in Asia, Australia, India, and the Middle East, from which it serves customers in Europe, North America, and the Middle East.
SquidProxies gives connections over HTTP and HTTPS from providers of proxies that are very private. During the setting process, which is meant to be easy and quick, users only have to set up a few things.
The service has a lot of subnets all over the United States, and it only uses IP numbers that don’t go in order. This adds another layer of privacy.
- Click here to know about Alternatives of Squid Proxy
SquidProxies Pros and Cons
- High performance and a solid network
- Offers shared and dedicated proxy packages
- HTTP and HTTPS connections are available
- The simple and quick setup process
- A large number of subnets in the US
- Unlimited bandwidth and elite anonymity
- 24/7/365 access to proxies and customer support
- Limited geographic coverage outside the US
- Limited free proxy replacements per month
Oxylabs is a top-notch datacenter proxy provider that offers a wide range of services to its users.
The brand provides both shared and specialized proxies, giving its clients the flexibility to choose proxies based on their specific needs.
One of the most significant advantages of using Oxylabs is that it offers unlimited traffic domains, connections, and connection requests, enabling users to access the internet without any restrictions.
Additionally, the provider has 2 million dedicated IPs, providing users with a wide range of addresses, making it challenging for them to receive ASN- and subnet-related prohibitions.
Oxylabs Pros and Cons
- Unlimited traffic domains, connections, and requests.
- Wide range of 2 million dedicated IPs.
- Proxies are available in 188 different countries.
- Reduced chances of receiving subnet-related prohibitions.
- Six locations, including one in the US.
- Sticky sessions can be set up to last as needed.
- Rotation of proxies available with every connection.
- Prices are high compared to other datacenter proxy providers.
- Customer support is not available 24/7.
Rayobyte is one of the best server proxy providers, and it also offers a wide range of other services. Customers can get VPNs, Virtual Private Servers (VPSs), and private cloud services, among other things, from a single source.
Even though Rayobyte’s network isn’t very big, it still works well. People who need new IPs for private tasks like big account creation or scraping search engines can use this service.
Rayobyte has both open and private servers, as well as hundreds of subnets and nine sites.
Rayobyte Pros and Cons
- Wide range of services available in addition to proxies
- Reliable performance despite a small network
- Provides both shared and private proxies
- Hundreds of subnets and nine locations
- Unlimited bandwidth and threads, up to 1 GB/s speeds
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, and SOCKS connections
- Relatively small network compared to other providers
- The free trial period is only 2 days
Webshare is a datacenter proxy provider that offers its users three options: dedicated, shared with up to two users, and shared among multiple users.
The proxies support both HTTP(S) and SOCKS protocols and are accessible in over 20 different countries. One of the benefits of Webshare is that it provides its users with customized self-service.
Users can choose where their datacenter proxies are located, how many proxies they want, bandwidth allotment, and even thread customization options. The dashboard is user-friendly to ensure easy usability.
Webshare also offers a free package that includes 10 static IPs from four different locations.
Users can utilize up to 1 GB of free data every month and 50 threads at once. This can be a great way for users to test the service before committing to a paid package.
- Three datacenter proxy options: dedicated and shared.
- Available in 20 different countries.
- Customized self-service options for users.
- User-friendly dashboard for streamlined usability.
- Free package with 10 static IPs from four different locations.
- Unlimited bandwidth with up to 3,000 threads.
- SOCKS5 and HTTPS protocols are available.
- No information on automatic proxy replacement.
ProxyEmpire is a well-known server proxy service that offers high-quality mobile and residential proxies for viewing the internet, scraping data, getting around geo-blocks, and more.
The company’s huge network is made up of millions of proxies that are meant to help people use the Internet more safely and quickly.
Even though ProxyEmpire has fewer residential proxies than some of the other companies on this list, the ones they do have are properly sourced and change often.
There are more than 5.3 million of these residential proxies, and they are spread out over more than 170 countries.
ProxyEmpire Pros and Cons
- A large network with over 5.3 million proxies in 170+ countries
- Unlimited concurrency and bandwidth allowed
- A high percentage of whitelisted IP addresses
- Offers both residential and mobile proxies
- Ethically sourced proxies
- Fewer residential proxies compared to some other providers
- Limited customizations are available for packages.
6. Bright Data:
Bright Data is a reputable datacenter proxy provider that offers access to over 20,000 rotating and shared IPs.
The rotating proxies come from a pool of 80 locations, while the shared IPs are randomly selected from a pool of 3,000 different subnets. Bright Data’s proxy manager makes it easy to filter, manage, and rotate proxies in various ways.
Bright Data’s proxy services come with the city- and country-level targeting and at least 50 locations worldwide.
Users can choose between two rotation options: maintaining IPs for as long as they are available or rotating every request.
Additionally, users have the option to replace any failed IP immediately with a new one. With this feature, Bright Data ensures a 100% uptime rate for its users.
Bright Data Pros and Cons
Bright Data Pros:
- 3,000 subnets with dedicated addresses.
- Proxies can be rotated, filtered, and managed.
- City and country-level targeting with 50+ locations.
- Flexible rotation options with 100% uptime.
- Proxy manager for managing proxies.
- High-quality, reliable datacenter proxy provider.
Bright Data Cons:
- Pricing may increase for unlimited traffic or unused IPs.
- No mention of a free trial.
7. Storm Proxies:
Storm Proxies is a highly regarded datacenter proxy provider that initially focused on offering reliable back-connect proxies that could rotate seamlessly.
The company has since expanded its services to provide customers with an extensive range of offerings, such as dedicated proxy servers, IT services, and specialized proxies for social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, as well as ticket purchase websites.
Stormproxies offers both residential and datacenter IP addresses, with over 70,000 IP addresses available, mostly located in the US and Europe.
The brand’s datacenter proxies are widely used because they provide shared proxies that change IP addresses every 3 minutes, every 15 minutes, or with each HTTP request.
Storm Proxies Pros and Cons
Storm Proxies Pros:
- Wide range of services, including dedicated proxy servers and specialized proxies.
- Large IP pool of over 70,000 addresses in the US and Europe.
- Shared proxies change IP addresses frequently for added anonymity.
- Dedicated proxies offer maximum performance.
- Available in both residential and datacenter IP addresses.
- Unlimited bandwidth for all proxies.
- US and EU proxy locations.
Storm Proxies Cons:
- No information was provided on pricing.
- No mention of customer support availability.
Smartproxy is a popular server proxy service that lets users keep the same IP address for up to 30 minutes by using rolling proxies. This makes it great for web scraping and other online activities.
It is known for having the fastest reaction time on the market, and its proxies are among the fastest on the market.
Smartproxy gives clients access to more than 40 million private IP addresses from more than 195 countries.
This makes it a good choice for businesses that want a large and varied group of IP addresses. The service has a tool called “residential proxy” that lets customers use these tools.
Smartproxy Pros and Cons
- Market-leading response time.
- More than 40 million residential IP addresses.
- Small business-friendly pricing.
- Unlimited threads.
- Supports HTTP and HTTPS connections.
- 99.99% uptime guarantee.
- Over 100 subnets are available.
- Rotating proxies maintain the same IP for up to 30 minutes.
- Bandwidth limit of 5GB for small businesses.
IPRoyal is a datacenter proxy provider that has earned a spot among the best datacenter proxies on the market. It has over 80,000 clients worldwide and provides fully transparent proxy services and ethically sourced IPs.
IPRoyal’s services are ideal for market research, data scraping, website testing, privacy advantages, social media, and many other uses.
One of the main benefits of IPRoyal’s datacenter proxies is their unlimited bandwidth, and users can utilize any number of threads without compromising privacy.
They offer rotating residential proxies that provide accurate data completely anonymously from any location, with no restrictions.
IPRoyal Pros and Cons
- Trusted by 80,000+ clients worldwide
- Offers budget-friendly datacenter and residential proxies
- Ethically sourced IPs and transparent services
- High success rates with sneaker proxies
- Fast speeds, unlimited bandwidth, and 24/7 support
- Suitable for market research, data scraping, website testing, etc.
- Scalable API-ready network for reselling
- No explicit cons mentioned
- Prices may vary based on specific requirements.
Razorproxy is a top datacenter proxy provider that offers a range of reliable and efficient proxy services.
One of the standout features of this provider is its shared rotating proxies that offer automatic rotation, but users can also control them manually.
The shared proxies are available in US and EU-based locations, and users can choose the number of proxies and threads that best suits their needs.
In addition to shared proxies, Razorproxy also offers dedicated SOCKS5 and HTTPS proxies. These proxies come with dedicated locations in the USA and provide users with limitless concurrent connections and bandwidth.
The dedicated proxies have static ports, but the rotation can be manually controlled.
Razorporxy Pros and Cons
- Automatic IP rotation for shared proxies
- No thread or target restrictions
- Dedicated proxies have limitless connections and bandwidth
- Static ports for US-based locations
- Offers both SOCKS5 and HTTPS protocols
- Relatively affordable plans
- Easy to control proxy rotation manually
- Limited traffic with the free plan
- Only US-based locations for dedicated proxies
- 10 Best Rotating Proxy Providers
- 10 Best Mobile Proxy Providers
- 9 Best Sneaker Proxy Providers
- 10 Best Private Proxy Providers
Conclusion: Best Datacenter Proxy Providers 2023
Datacenter proxies are crucial tools for anyone who needs to access the internet anonymously and securely.
The providers mentioned in this article offer a wide range of services, including shared and dedicated proxies, residential and mobile proxies, and specialized proxies for various online activities.
They also provide unlimited bandwidth, subnets, and threads, ensuring smooth and uninterrupted usage. Additionally, their customer support is available 24/7, ensuring that clients get timely assistance with any issues they may face.
When choosing a datacenter proxy provider, it is essential to consider factors such as the number of locations and subnets available, the pricing structure, and the level of anonymity and security offered.
It is also crucial to read reviews from previous clients and test the services before committing to a long-term contract.