Mobile proxies have become an essential tool for many businesses and individuals seeking to automate their online activities.
They provide a layer of anonymity and enable users to avoid detection when carrying out tasks online.
However, not all mobile proxy providers are created equal. The market is filled with many providers, each claiming to offer the best service.
Let us check out the list of some of the best mobile proxy providers.
- 10 Best Mobile Proxy Providers in 2023
- 1. ProxyEmpire
- ProxyEmpire Pros and Cons
- 2. Oxylabs
- 3. BrightData
- Bright Data Pros and Cons
- 4. HydraProxy
- HydraProxy Pros and Cons
- 5. Soax
- Soax Pros and Cons
- 6. Froxy
- Froxy Pros and Cons
- 7. ProxyGuys
- ProxyGuys Pros and Cons
- 8. TheSocialProxy
- TheSocialProxy Pros and Cons
- 9. AirProxy
- AirProxy Pros and Cons
- 10. Proxy-Cheap
- Proxy-Cheap Pros and Cons
- 11. Proxy-Seller
- Proxy-Seller Pros and Cons
- Conclusion: Best Mobile Proxy Providers 2023
10 Best Mobile Proxy Providers in 2023
The following are the best Mobile Proxy Service Providers.
ProxyEmpire is a proxy provider that offers a diverse group of proxies. The provider offers both rotating mobile and static mobile proxies.
This means that users can select the most suitable proxy option based on their needs and preferences. For users interested in rotating mobile proxies, ProxyEmpire has over 4 million IPs in its pool.
These proxies route requests through a rotating system, which makes it hard for websites to detect that you are using a proxy.
Additionally, ProxyEmpire supports around 170 countries, which is an extensive range compared to many other proxy providers in the market.
With such wide country support, users can access virtually any website or service from any location with ease. On the other hand, for users interested in static mobile proxies, ProxyEmpire offers dedicated mobile proxies.
ProxyEmpire Pros and Cons
- A diverse range of proxy options.
- Dedicated mobile proxies for increased control.
- Ability to change static mobile IP addresses.
- Suitable for personal and business use.
- Unlimited bandwidth and threads for static mobile proxies.
- Rotating mobile proxies have metered bandwidth.
- Static mobile proxies are more expensive.
Oxylabs is one of the leading proxy providers in the industry, which caters to enterprise-level clients. One notable feature they offer is an extensive network of 3G/4G mobile proxies.
What sets Oxylabs apart is offering the most stable proxy pool available in the market. Oxylabs recognizes the need for uninterrupted proxy connectivity and assures their customers a remarkable 99.99% uptime, backed by their dedicated professional support team.
When exploring Oxylabs’ Mobile Proxies Service Page, you will discover a seamless and efficient integration process for their mobile proxies through a single endpoint. By streamlining the setup procedure, Oxylabs eliminates unnecessary manual work, allowing users to swiftly begin utilizing the proxies.
I really liked Oxylabs’ service for offering features such as the automatic rotation of mobile IPs. This dynamic feature significantly reduces the chances of encountering any blocks and thereby increases the success rate for tasks executed through their proxies. They also offer ASN and country-level targeting, which ensures global access to the resources and information you require.
With my experience, I can confidently recommend Oxylabs as a reliable and efficient proxy provider for your needs. Their focus on advanced technology, stable proxy infrastructure, and exceptional support sets them apart in the industry.
Oxylabs Pros and Cons
- Large proxy pool across 195 countries
- Intelligent web scraping technologies
- Free trial available
- Offers residential proxies, data center proxies, mobile, ISP, and SOCKS5 proxies
- Proxy protocols supported: HTTP, SOCKS5, HTTPS
- 24/7 assistance with live chat support
- High performance and excellent internet connection speed
- Above average prices
- Limited trial period for datacenter proxies (no free trial)
BrightData, formerly known as Luminati, is a top provider of proxy services that offer some of the best mobile proxies in the industry.
With the largest proxy network in the world, their mobile proxies are 100 percent compliant and patented, making them reliable for Internet marketing operations.
One of the advantages of BrightData is the size of its mobile IP pool, which comprises over 7 million IPs. This gives them one of the largest mobile proxy pools in the market.
They source their mobile IPs from their peer-to-peer network, which is a unique feature of their service. This means that their mobile IPs come from real devices, making their proxies highly trustworthy.
Bright Data Pros and Cons
Bright Data Pros
- The largest and most popular proxy network in the world.
- Patented and 100% compliant mobile proxies.
- Over 7 million mobile IPs are in their pool.
- Supports both ASN and mobile carrier targeting.
- Excellent location coverage.
- Provides unlimited bandwidth and concurrent sessions.
- Easy to use with their user-friendly dashboard.
Bright Data Cons
- Expensive compared to other mobile proxy providers.
- Users have reported difficulties canceling subscriptions.
When it comes to choosing a mobile proxy provider, pricing is often a crucial factor, particularly for small marketers on a tight budget.
Hydraproxy is a provider that caters to this demographic by offering an affordable mobile proxy plan that users can take advantage of even when working with a limited budget.
Although Hydraproxy only supports US locations, users can enjoy unlimited bandwidth with pricing based on the number of ports.
This makes it easier for users to keep track of their expenses while also ensuring that they are not limited in terms of data usage.
Hydraproxy also supports IP rotation, which helps to ensure that users remain anonymous when browsing the internet.
Users can keep the same IP address for up to 30 minutes, making it easier to maintain continuity in their browsing activities.
HydraProxy Pros and Cons
- Affordable pricing for users on a tight budget.
- Unlimited bandwidth usage.
- IP rotation for anonymous browsing.
- Ability to keep the same IP address for 30 minutes.
- State-level targeting feature.
- ISP-targeting for specific mobile carriers.
- Simple pricing is based on the number of ports.
- Limited country support (US locations only).
- Not suitable for users needing proxies in other countries.
Soax is a reputable provider of mobile proxy, offering a reliable and efficient service for individuals and businesses in need of high-quality mobile proxies.
One of the key advantages of Soax is that its proxies are undetectable, allowing users to carry out their tasks in a stealthy manner without any issues.
Soax provides both mobile and Wi-Fi proxies, although the exact size of their pool is not disclosed. However, the company assures users that their proxy pool is constantly being refreshed to keep it as clean as possible.
Soax offers one of the most flexible payment plans in the market, with daily, weekly, and monthly packages available for users to choose from.
This flexibility makes it easy for users to purchase the exact amount of proxies they need without having to commit to long-term contracts.
Another benefit of using Soax is that their proxies are compatible with a wide range of platforms and tools, including social media automation tools, search engine scraping tools, and more.
Soax Pros and Cons
- Soax offers undetectable mobile proxies for stealthy tasks.
- The proxy pool is constantly refreshed for cleanliness.
- Soax has flexible payment plans including daily, weekly, and monthly packages.
- The service offers both mobile and Wi-Fi IPs.
- The proxies are high-quality and reliable.
- Soax provides excellent customer support.
- The service has a user-friendly dashboard.
- Soax’s plans can be very expensive compared to other providers.
- The service does not disclose the size of its mobile IP pool, which may be a concern for some users.
Froxy is a proxy provider that offers undetectable mobile proxies for purchase. One of the major strengths of this provider is its extensive location support.
It is claimed that there are hardly any countries where you need proxies that Froxy does not have. This means that regardless of where you need to access the internet, you can easily find a suitable mobile proxy from this provider.
However, there is one reservation about this provider that sets it apart from other proxy providers.
While most providers provide you with details of the number of IPs they have in their pool, Froxy provides details of their combined mobile and residential IP pool.
This might be a concern for some users who prefer to have a more transparent and detailed view of the available IPs in the pool. Despite this, Froxy is still considered one of the best proxy providers in the market.
Froxy Pros and Cons
- Extensive location support for mobile proxies.
- Undetectable proxies routed through real devices.
- Sticky ports are available for session management.
- Compatible with multiple protocols, software, and use cases.
- One of the best proxy providers in the market.
- Mobile proxies are available for virtually any country.
- Rotating proxies increase anonymity and security.
- Lack of transparency in available IP pool.
- No clear indication of the number of mobile IPs.
ProxyGuys is a mobile proxy provider that boasts the largest number of mobile IPs in its pool, standing at over 50 million. This vast number of mobile IPs means that they can offer their users reliable and fast proxies.
They use 4G modems from AT&T and Verizon to provide the IPs in their pool, making their proxies some of the best in the market.
ProxyGuys has 25 locations. You can get an IP, and they provide detailed information on IP availability for each of the supported locations.
This means that you can select the location that works best for you and your specific use case. Additionally, ProxyGuys has flexible pricing plans that cater to different budgets and preferences.
They offer daily, weekly, and monthly proxies and allow users to choose between single-location plans and multiple-location plans.
ProxyGuys Pros and Cons
- ProxyGuys is the largest mobile proxy provider with over 50 million mobile IPs.
- Their proxies are regarded as some of the best in the market.
- ProxyGuys offers 25 locations from which you can get IP.
- They provide details of IP availability for each of the supported locations.
- Their pricing is flexible, with support for daily, weekly, and monthly proxies.
- You can choose to go for a single location plan or multiple location plans.
- The pricing can be a bit expensive for those on a tight budget.
- ProxyGuys does not have support for IP rotation for their mobile proxies.
TheSocialProxy is a top-performing mobile proxy provider that has earned the third spot on our list of the best mobile proxies in the market.
The mobile proxies offered by TheSocialProxy are high-quality, unblockable, and provide raw unmodified connections to web services.
One of the standout features of this service is that they own the IPs through mobile 4G dongles in their datacenter, giving them greater control over performance and reliability.
If you are in need of mobile proxies for social media automation, TheSocialProxy is a great option to consider.
The service has been specifically designed for such use cases, and the proxies have been thoroughly tested to work with all social media automation tools.
Currently, the service supports six locations including Israel, the UK, Austria, Germany, Texas (USA), and New York (USA).
TheSocialProxy Pros and Cons
- High-quality, unblockable mobile proxies
- Raw unmodified connection to web services
- Control over IP performance via 4G dongles
- Ideal for social media automation
- Proxies tested and proven to work with all automation tools
- Supports 6 locations including Israel, the UK, and the US
- Affordable pricing options are available
- Limited location availability compared to other providers
- May not be suitable for users needing proxies for non-social media purposes
AirProxy is a mobile proxy provider that stands out from the rest due to the quality and cleanliness of its proxies.
Unlike most providers that acquire their proxies through peer-to-peer networks, AirProxy uses a dedicated SIM card for each subscription.
This approach ensures that the proxies provided by AirProxy are premium and of high quality.
One of the benefits of using AirProxy’s proxies is unlimited bandwidth usage. This means that users can use the proxies without any restrictions on the amount of data that can be transferred.
Additionally, AirProxy proxies are specially made for Instagram automation. Users can automate up to 10 accounts per proxy, making it easier to manage multiple accounts without the risk of being detected.
AirProxy Pros and Cons
- Cleanest and highest quality proxies.
- Dedicated SIM card for each subscription.
- Unlimited bandwidth usage.
- Ideal for Instagram automation.
- Can automate up to 10 accounts per proxy.
- Safe and secure activity on Instagram.
- Italian proxies for Italian-specific use cases.
- Limited country support (only Italian proxies).
- Expensive compared to other mobile proxy providers.
Proxy-Cheap is a mobile proxy provider that offers proxies in the United States and France. While other providers have mobile proxies in most locations around the world, Proxy-Cheap is limited in its geographical coverage.
Nonetheless, it offers unlimited bandwidth, which means that users can consume as much bandwidth as they want without any cap.
One of the benefits of using Proxy-Cheap is that it is relatively cheap compared to other providers on the list. Its proxies are easy to use and are delivered instantly, making it a convenient option for those in need of mobile proxies.
However, the provider is not flexible with its payment plans, which could be a downside for some users.
Proxy-Cheap Pros and Cons
- Affordable pricing compared to other providers
- Easy to use and instant delivery of proxies
- Unlimited bandwidth usage for mobile proxies
- No cap on the amount of bandwidth that can be consumed
- Supports both US and France locations for mobile proxies
- Simple IP authentication for easy setup
- Reliable and fast proxies
- Limited location support for mobile proxies
- Not flexible with payment plans
Proxy-Seller is a provider of mobile LTE proxies that are private and come with in-house dedicated modems and SIM cards.
Unlike other providers that depend on P2P networks, Proxy-Seller has better control over the IPs since they don’t need third-party devices.
The mobile proxies offered by Proxy-Seller are top-quality and are available in around 15 countries at the time of purchase.
You can also select the specific MNO present in those countries. For example, in the United States, T-Mobile, AT&T, and Verizon, among a few others are available.
The pricing for Proxy-Seller’s mobile proxy service is per proxy and allows you to purchase weekly proxies for up to 12 months. The longer-duration proxies will offer you discounts.
Proxy-Seller’s pricing is quite affordable and competitive, considering the quality of their mobile proxies.
Additionally, their customer support team is always available to provide help to customers that may have issues setting up or using their proxies.
Proxy-Seller Pros and Cons
- Private in-house dedicated modems and SIM cards for better control over IPs.
- Multiple countries and specific MNO options to choose from.
- Flexible pricing with discounts for longer durations.
- Mobile LTE proxies provide a faster and more reliable connection.
- Good customer support with a live chat feature.
- Proxies are compatible with popular automation tools.
- Easy to use with instant delivery of proxies.
- Limited locations compared to some other providers.
- Pricing is per proxy, which can be expensive for larger projects.
- 10 Best SOCKS5 Proxy Providers
- 10 Best Private Proxy Providers
- Best Cheap Proxy Providers
- 8 Best Residential Proxy Providers
Conclusion: Best Mobile Proxy Providers 2023
There are many mobile proxy providers on the market, each with its own set of strengths and weaknesses.
Proxy-Seller, TheSocialProxy, and Brightdata (Luminati) are three of the top providers for mobile proxies, offering a range of features such as dedicated modems, unblockable proxies, and a massive IP pool.
Soax, on the other hand, provides undetectable proxies with flexible payment plans but can be quite expensive.
Ultimately, the best mobile proxy provider for you will depend on your specific needs and budget.
With the information provided in this article, you can make an informed decision and choose the mobile proxy provider that best suits your needs.