Beaver Builder Templates
Beaver Builder is a drag & drop page builder service, based in California, in the United States. One of the best page-building tools in 2022 is Beaver Builder, which was founded in 2014. In fact, one of the reasons for their success is their user-friendly templates.
Health & fashion, technology & business are all covered by their extensive template collection.
Beaver Builder does recommend one theme, but its flexible templates are compatible with almost all themes. Their templates are highly customizable and 100% mobile-responsive, which makes it a boon for any non-techie.
Their designs are cheaper than those of a designer, and their time span is much shorter. They boast about the fact that you can build your website in minutes, not months.
Why Beaver Builder Templates?
With Beaver Builder, you can create landing pages for your WordPress site. Its customizable and flexible designs set it apart from the competition. Your project is sure to find a design template in its array of collections.
Whether it’s landing pages to increase conversion rates or content pages to reduce bounce rates. Aside from being aesthetically pleasing, Beaver Builder templates are also functional.
Types of Templates
A landing page template and a content page template are the two most common types of templates. Both types of templates are available in Beaver Builder.
Landing Page Templates
An important web page of a website is the landing page. If you have a business-based website, not having landing pages is a sin. It is your landing page that entices window-shoppers to buy from your website and keeps them there.
Furthermore, they must be able to serve their primary function as well as being visually pleasing with minimalist designs.
These are some of the most popular Beaver Builder landing pages:
- Small business template
- Fitness or gym template
- Fashion blog template
- Law firm template
- Photography portfolio template
- Musician/band/DJ template
- Fullscreen template
- Web agency template
- eBook template
- Mobile app template
- Coming soon template
Content Page templates
The content pages of a website are usually neglected in the design process. Many people fail to realize that having shoddy content pages will have a drastic effect on a website’s SERP rankings.
Visitors will perceive this as a sign of unprofessionalism and will be turned off. For your business to succeed, you must have professional and elegant content pages. In addition, they will enhance your reputation as a brand.
Beaver Builder provides the following popular content page templates:
- About our company template
- About us page
- Services page
- Photography portfolio
- Web design portfolio
- Team page template
- Contact page
- FAQ page
- Pricing page
- Newsletter subscription
- Traditional blog template
Small Business Template
Many small businesses have started to go online, so these templates are very popular. To keep your customers, you should make them feel appreciated for the products and services you provide.
Your brand will appear more trustworthy if your designs are elegant and professional-looking. Beaver Builder comes with the Probiz template by default.
It is crucial to include the following elements on a small business landing page:
- Differentiate yourself from the competition with a tagline.
- Your services are briefly described.
- Writing clearly and distinctively.
- Use a simple color scheme.
- Project your success by displaying your client numbers.
- Promote your reputation by displaying your celebrity clients.
- Your most popular product or service can be accessed with a single click.
There is no shortage of gyms and fitness programs available to those looking to join one. Hence, you should be sure to offer something different from your competitors.
The subscription rates of your gym/fitness program will increase quickly if your visitors believe that their time and money will not be wasted. In Beaver Builder, the default template for fitness/gyms is The Body Factory.
When choosing a gym or fitness template, keep the following tips in mind:
- Your customers will respond to pictures that are relatable.
- Fonts with high legibility are best.
- Your programs, teachers, and facilities should be presented.
- Choosing trainers and setting goals are simple choices.
- Your service will be more unique if you promote special events.
- To set the tone, use some motivational quotes.
- Details of your pricing plans should be displayed.
Adding eBooks to your website is a great way to earn extra revenue. You can also use this to promote subscription services and newsletters. Increasing conversion rates & establishing your credibility with your existing clients will result in higher conversion rates.
As the default eBook template in Beaver Builder, “Moon Landing for the Rest of Us” is used. A great eBook template should include the following elements:
- Your eBook title should be accompanied by an attractive image.
- Put exactly what your readers can learn from your eBook into bullet points.
- A countdown clock or special offer tags that indicate that there is a limited time available will increase the urgency.
- Provide a list of good reviews from famous individuals or brands about the eBook.
- Include all the contents and extras that come with the eBook.
- Your visitors should be able to sign up to receive newsletters and information about upcoming publications.
Mobile App Template
Smartphone users far outnumber those using personal computers. In light of this, mobile users must have the option of tapping into this colossal market.
Apple and Android mobile operating systems are supported by Beaver Builder. Procraz is the default template name for Beaver Builder’s mobile apps.
When selecting a mobile app template, keep these hints in mind:
- Adding elements that are user-friendly and will fit on any screen will increase the responsiveness.
- Make use of popular icon and feature types such as hamburger menu, tab bar, collapsed menu, and full-screen navigation.
- Make sure your app loads quickly by optimizing it regularly.
- Keep it light and simple and don’t use clunky elements.
Web Agency Template
Having a website that showcases your talents is imperative for anyone who runs a web agency or does other visually creative work. This is a special form of marketing in which your website is your most effective tool.
If you want to be on the safe side, pick a template that matches your refinement and sophistication level. In Beaver Builder, Beaver Agency is the default template name for web agencies.
Tips on reducing selection headaches include:
- Give your visitors the option of scrolling through your homepage and admiring the designs.
- Consider your persona when choosing a design option.
- If you are expressive and adventurous, go for a full-screen content width. If you wish to maintain the professionalism of your website, you can choose boxed-width content.
- For a more professional presentation, choose a static header that contains content for your website header.
- Create a menu featuring your artistic tastes along with innovative options to wow your visitors.
Coming Soon Template
Your website can be improved and grown in many ways. They should not be sat on. You can use those ideas to increase your conversion rates through opt-ins by including them on your website.
- Create excitement in a visitor by using countdown watches and timers.
- Keep your visitors informed by offering them the option to receive email updates.
- Give a brief explanation of what is going on without giving away too much.
- You should add your social media addresses to the upcoming page.
“About Us” Page
Ensure visitors & clients trust your website by including this page. Business partners and customers are interested in finding out more about each other.
This is a great opportunity to share your most impressive achievements with your clients. While creating an “about us” page, keep these tips in mind:
- Get closer to your visitors by dropping your professional shield.
- Your team and you should be featured in photos.
- Be genuine and less hyped.
- Establish a connection with your visitors by expressing your personal & professional values.
This is an essential section, especially for businesses that offer services. In spite of how enticing your landing pages are, if your services are not adequately described, you won’t gain those conversions.
Your presentation of your services goes a long way towards converting visitors to clients. To build a successful service page, you should consider the following:
- You should elaborate on how your clients would benefit from your features list.
- To make your content more reader-friendly, use bullet points & subheadings.
- If you want your visitors to feel more connected to you, explain complex services in layman’s terms.
- You can be more specific and unique by providing specifics.
The Verdict on Beaver Builder Templates
Beaver Builder Templates have a huge market share in the pre-made template market due to their extensive range & alluring designs.
They are regarded as the top template provider due to their usability and customization features. The disadvantages are that they are expensive and have poor customer support. If you don’t have much money, you can find free alternatives like Elementor and Brizy.
At nearly the same price, Divi also offers a wide range of templates. Although Beaver Builder is not the most clever page builder, it is a very reliable one.