Tutor is a powerful WordPress learning management system (LMS) plugin that makes the design and sale of online courses simple. Because of the characteristics of this learning management system, it may be used to create a fully-functioning online course marketplace. All of the Tutor LMS FAQs information may be found here.
Compelling and tough quizzes, interactive courses, and strong statistics and data are all possible with Tutor, which is undoubtedly the greatest free WordPress LMS plugin. You can administer, administrate, and monetize your education, online school, and online courses without having to write a single line of code in any programming language.
Tutor LMS is a free WordPress LMS plugin that includes premium addons that increase the capabilities of the core plugin. This lightweight WordPress LMS plugin offers extensions for certificate management, email alerts, and shopping carts, among other features.
- Tutor LMS 2023: Is It The Best LMS Plugin For WordPress?
- Tutor LMS Features:
- Tutor LMS FAQs:
- Can I use Tutor LMS with my existing theme?
- Is this WordPress learning management system plugin free?
- Where can I get user guides and documentation for Tutor LMS?
- Is the Tutor LMS plugin ready for translation?
- Is it possible to continue using Tutor LMS after my licence expires?
- Where can I obtain assistance?
- Is it possible to use Tutor with any plugins?
- Is Tutor LMS compatible with mobile devices? Is there a WordPress LMS plugin?
- What is the best way to report a bug?
- How to Install Tutor LMS Free Version?
- How to Add New Courses in Tutor LMS?
- Which is better, LearnPress or Tutor LMS?
- Does Tutor LMS support third-party add-ons?
- Is Tutor LMS compatible with Elementor?
- How do I export a Tutor LMS course?
- Conclusion: Tutor LMS FAQs 2023
Tutor LMS 2023: Is It The Best LMS Plugin For WordPress?
What is TutorLMS?
- Tutor LMS is an outstanding WordPress LMS plugin with up-to-date buttons that give you with the easiest means of handling your own way of sharing information with easy clicks while increasing your education business if you’ve been having trouble developing your own e-learning platform.
- It is a WordPress LMS plugin that simplifies complex course creation which may sometimes require lots of coding by providing user-friendly avenues.
- It has addons & features that are very helpful to boost functionality.
Tutor LMS Features:
Tutor LMS comes with the most amazing features and most importantly the easiest ones.
- Extensive Course Builder
- Unlimited Courses
- Multiple Instructors
- Course Prerequisites
- Award Certificates
- Course Attachments
- Student Forum
- Course Preview
- Advanced Quiz Creator
- Monetize Courses
- Cutting-edge Technology
- Insightful Dashboard
- Modern UI
Tutor LMS FAQs:
Can I use Tutor LMS with my existing theme?
Yes, you may use any theme with Tutor LMS that includes a full-width template. We include support for all popular themes. Additionally, we provide complimentary CSS customisation for theme-related concerns (conditions applied).
Is this WordPress learning management system plugin free?
WordPress.org offers a free download of the fundamental functionality. The Pro edition adds a few extra functions. Purchasing the Pro version or paying us for anything is entirely optional.
Where can I get user guides and documentation for Tutor LMS?
The documentation is available at docs.themeum.com/tutor-lms/. Additionally, there is a link at the top of this page.
Is the Tutor LMS plugin ready for translation?
Yes, Tutor LMS is fully translatable. It is currently accessible in a total of twenty different languages.
Is it possible to continue using Tutor LMS after my licence expires?
Yes, you may use Tutor LMS indefinitely. However, it is strongly recommended that you renew your subscription to ensure priority support and updates.
Where can I obtain assistance?
Email is the primary way. You can contact us via our website's contact form or by sending an email directly to support at themeum dot com. Additionally, we offer a live chat service. Simply click the blue Help button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Is it possible to use Tutor with any plugins?
With Tutor, you may utilise any third-party plugin without worrying about compatibility issues. The WordPress LMS plugin is simple to install and utilise on your current site.
Is Tutor LMS compatible with mobile devices? Is there a WordPress LMS plugin?
If you pick a responsive theme, Tutor LMS will look great on any device.
What is the best way to report a bug?
If you encounter any issues or difficulties, please let them know by leaving a comment in the support area of this plugin in the WordPress plugin directory or directly on their help forums: https://www.themeum.com/support/
How to Install Tutor LMS Free Version?
It’s very easy to install the free version of Tutor LMS. The free version is available on the WordPress.org plugins directory. You can install Tutor LMS from your WordPress dashboard as well.
How to Add New Courses in Tutor LMS?
1. Go to Tutor LMS → Courses. 2. Click Add New. 3. You will be redirected to the course creation page. 4. Enter your course title, description, tags, and a featured image. 5. Now you can include a course excerpt and set the course prerequisites.
Which is better, LearnPress or Tutor LMS?
Both LearnPress and Tutor LMS are LMS plugins with a lot of features. LearnPress' freemium edition is nearly similar to other LMS plugins' commercial versions, but Tutor LMS is more user-friendly and has better designs.
Does Tutor LMS support third-party add-ons?
Yes. Tutor LMS supports several popular third-party integrations.
Is Tutor LMS compatible with Elementor?
Yes, Tutor LMS is compatible with Elementor, and you can use it with the popular page builder to create an eLearning platform.
How do I export a Tutor LMS course?
1. Visit your existing quizzes in the course editing mode. 2. Click the Export option (located on the right side). 3. Export your existing quiz as a CSV file to your local environment.