ClickFunnels and Shopify can be integrated.
The marriage of these two e-commerce and marketing behemoths could result in the ultimate e-commerce machine.
This integration can streamline their features, making it easier for you and your users to use. There are three ways to integrate, which we will go over in detail in the article below.
We’ll also talk about linking a single Shopify product to a ClickFunnels funnel. This article is jam-packed with information, so let’s get started!
The Advantages of Integrating Shopify and ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels specializes in creating sales funnels, also known as purchase funnels. It’s a theory that, by putting the customer first, simplifies the purchasing process.
With the help of ClickFunnels, users can move quickly from the product to the checkout page by eliminating all other distractions on the landing page and purchasing page.
By integrating ClickFunnels with Shopify, you improve your sales strategy while lowering the possibility of losing potential clients.
Here is a brief explanation of how to link the two websites.
- Identify the two platforms
- Select an application to act as the trigger
- Choose a follow-up result from the other app.
- Select the data you want to send between apps.
How to Integrate ClickFunnels to Shopify?
You can also choose to combine the features of the two platforms for easier navigation. There are three options for doing so.
You can do it directly through ClickFunnels, Zapier, a web app integration company, or a third-party Shopify app.
#1: Using ClickFunnels
Through ClickFunnels itself, integration is one of the simplest processes.
The approach is straightforward and makes it simple to transfer data between the two platforms. You will be able to control everything on the back end with ClickFunnels.
- Log in to Shopify and ClickFunnels in separate tabs.
- Visit ClickFunnels and choose Integrations from the Account Menu.
- Select Shopify for the new integration.
- Put your store’s name in the Nickname section and link the URL of your store.
- Press Connect Integration to advance to the following page.
- To complete the ClickFunnels and Shopify integration, click Install Unlisted App.
- Make sure “http” is not present in the store URL.
#2 Method: Zapier
Utilizing Zapier, which focuses on web application integration, is an additional choice. It is incredibly simple to use and requires no prior knowledge.
Triggers and actions are the platform’s two primary features.
The action will be started by a trigger, which you set.
These straightforward steps are listed below.
- Verify On the website, ClickFunnels and Shopify
- As the trigger, choose one of the two apps.
- Select how the trigger will affect the other app.
- Choose which data you want to share between the apps to complete the process.
- Verify that Zapier is compatible with the trigger and action you desire.
#3: Using the Funnel Orders App
It is simple to combine the functions of the two apps using a separate Shopify app.
There is a specific application created for this function. Funnel Orders is the name of the app, and it is offered on the Shopify App Store. For seamless management, you can automate the orders from ClickFunnels into your store.
After downloading the app, you have the option of watching a tutorial or immediately clicking Connect Funnel.
You can locate the name of your product on the products page and select Match, Bypass, or Ignore. The information pertaining to the orders should then be displayed on the orders page.
When you put them together, they will double your selling and marketing power, which will help your business grow.
There are three ways to connect Shopify and ClickFunnels.
All of these are easy and don’t even require you to know how to code.