It is very rare to find a Google Chrome user employing a Firefox theme. So, you can be an exception! It’s very easy and simple to change your existing Google Chrome theme. And the amazing thing is that some themes are available on Chrome Web Store for different screen resolutions 🙂
How to Change Default Google Chrome Theme from Chrome Web Store
First, let me tell you how to change your chrome theme to other custom Chrome Theme. Just follow the simple steps:
- Go to Chrome Web Store.
- Now Go To Themes Section Or you can just click here.
- Select the theme you like by just clicking thumbnail of that theme, see the picture below and click the thumbnail like this from the store. You can install ‘Firefox’ Google Chrome theme from here.
- Now you can see the Theme page in Chrome Web Store like picture below.
- Now just click “Choose Theme” button and you done, you can see theme will download automatically and will install in your browser.
The Best 5 Google Chrome Themes
2. Morning Dock
3. CHE GUEVARA
5. Warrior Girl
Switch To Default Google Chrome Theme
- First of all click the “Customize and control Google Chrome” icon in the Top-Right corner or the browser.
- Go to the “Settings”
- Find the Appearance section and click the “Reset to default theme” button and you are done.
Note: “Choose Theme” only appears in Chrome Web Store interface. If you are installing theme from somewhere else than Chrome Web Store then “Choose Theme” might not appear there. In that case try to find “Install” or “Add To Chrome” or “Apply Theme”.