Are you searching for Funnelytics alternatives? If you’re a marketer who is bored of using Funnelytics or if you want a feature that’s not available on Funnelytics then you’ve come to the right place.
Made to simplify your workload, Funnelytics helps you plan, measure, and improve your skills in the creation of a funnel for your marketing schemes.
Top Funnelytics Alternatives
ClickFunnels dominates at indicating guest conduct on the visit level, or, in other words, that it offers terrific checks of visits, guests, and finished functions (as arranged) for any date range.
Mixpanel is an analytics platform that focuses on measurement via firing events. It's great for segmentation if the website you add it to has this data.
Have you ever tried to create a sales funnel using whiteboards, spreadsheets, or even paper?
It’s not easy, right?
You need to work with your team, keep track of all the data, look closely at the numbers, find where things can be better, and keep making your funnels better.
That’s a lot of work!
That’s where tools like Funnelytics come in. It’s a tool that helps you make, track, and improve your sales funnels.
Funnelytics is special because it was the first to focus on showing your funnel in a way that’s easy to understand, along with keeping an eye on the numbers. I have also shared a detailed Funnelytics Review to help you with all the features and uses of this funnel mapping tool.
Funnelytics is super helpful, but guess what?
There are other tools like Funnelytics out there that might be just what you need. Before we dive into these alternatives, let’s take a quick look at what Funnelytics does and why it’s so great.
Funnelytics is a comprehensive tool designed for creating visual representations of marketing funnels on its canvases, allowing for effective planning and forecasting before building and launching funnels.
It extends beyond mere mapping by providing robust tracking for every channel within the funnel.
Funnelytics is well-known for consistently having an edge over the competition.
Have a look at some distinguishing features of this funnel mapping tool:
Funnel Builder with a Graphical UI
Intuitiveness and simplicity are at the heart of Funnelytics. The interface is smooth. You can create sales funnels using various objects like pages, traffic sources, user activities, and actions.
If you’re like me and too lazy to build one yourself, don’t worry! Funnelytics lets you import templates that you can then manipulate to suit your needs.
Track Your Conversions
Funnelytics helped me pinpoint everything that was both right and wrong with my sales funnel by giving me a comprehensive look at what leads to sales and leads. This gave me the confidence to remove elements that were not leading to conversions.
Profiles for Your Customers
Customer is king, but if you have no clue about your king, your marketing may lack teeth. Funnelytics can give you details on your customers’ habits and locations in addition to information on where the sales funnel succeeds and where it breaks down.
Want to demonstrate results to your client in the most professional way possible? Funnelytics has an answer for that. Using a client account, you can give your clients access to metrics that are relevant to them without revealing all your trade secrets.
So, let’s do a quick rewind.
Funnelytics is the king of online analytics, and it’s way ahead of the competition. Now, you may be thinking, “Then what is the point of this article?”.
I won’t blame you for such a thought, but hear me out.
While Funnelytics is great at what it does, it can’t please everyone!
Now, the problem is- Pricing.
Funnelytics is not for everyone. It has the lowest plan starting at $199 and the most expensive one at $999/year. Plus, there are a few things that seemed to be missing.
After researching around 30 funnel mapping tools, I have finally shortlisted these alternatives.
So let me broaden your view with the following 8 Best Funnelytics alternatives. Try them out; you may end up loving one more than Funnelytics.
8 Best Alternatives To Funnelytics You Should Check Out
#1: Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a free programming-as-a-administration web analytics item created, offered, and kept up by Google.
The item’s beginnings lie in Google’s obtaining of Urchin, a web analytics item that stays in presence today; Urchin is an exceptional (paid) web analytics item that isn’t facilitated (SaaS) but rather introduced by the client on the equipment based on their personal preference.
Google Analytics dominates at indicating guest conduct on the visit level; in other words, it offers terrific checks of visits, guests, and finished functions (as arranged) for any date range.
- It allows you to track websites and apps.
- Easy to integrate with other Google products like Google Ads, Google Search Console, etc.
- Easy to create Dashboard & custom reports.
- It has the ability to track internal searches, but it needs a bit of customization.
- Set up & track different types of Goals.
- Apart from this, it can track your website audience, such as demographic and geographic stats, devices, visits from social media platforms, and many other marketing campaigns.
Google Analytics offers both free and paid versions, but believe me, even enterprise-level online retailers are using the free version with much success.
There is a small pitfall when you see the free version, though. When your traffic surpasses a certain threshold, GA starts to display results from a sample size taken from your store. But for me, this is again not a problem as sampling is a statistically proven method.
You can still go for the free one.
#2: ClickFunnels (Best & Recommended)
ClickFunnels is the best alternative to Funnelytics.
ClickFunnels is a sales funnel builder geared toward supporting organizations that sell, advertise, and supply products/offerings to customers at once. The platform makes those methods easy by giving customers pre-established funnel options supposed for a certain product/service.
Furthermore, the platform makes it easy for corporations to provide you with every advertising and sales funnel, which incorporates primary factors to ensure a particularly visible pipeline of leads and deals.
Unlike conventional funnels, ClickFunnels might not pressure companies to waste their time doing web hosting, electronic mail responders, landing pages, and different back-breaking work. It might not strain companies to spend a massive portion of their money and time to create income funnels.
ClickFunnels gives a plethora of interactive gear that could assist customers in laying out their internet site in addition to developing advertising funnels to get their target market engaged while driving sales.
- Performance tracking for email
- Text messaging
- The online page editing tool
- Support for multiple currencies
- Add Ons integrations
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Website traffic and monitoring tool
- Email schedulers
- Marketing tool for emails
- Drag and Drop feature for page building
- Page designing
- A/B Split Tests
- Auto-respond for emails
Clickfunnels offers a 14-day free trial before you get the subscription. It offers three pricing tiers divided into monthly and annual plans:
1) Basic plan costs $147/month
- Support 20 funnels
- 20,000 visitors per month
- 100 separate landing pages
- 3 domains
2) Pro plan costs $197/month
- Unlimited sales funnel
- Unlimited landing pages
- Generate unlimited traffic
- Unlimited domain users
3) Funnel Hacker Plan costs $297/month
- Unlimited funnels
- 200,000 visitors
- 15 users
- 9 domains
Mixpanel is an analytics platform that focuses on measurement via firing events. It’s great for segmentation if the website you add it to has this data. It’s strong for mobile and websites where you are able/will be using PII (Personal Identifiable Information).
This is different from traditional analytics, which starts with measuring sessions based on page views and will allow you to add events, too. They have strict policies in the free version about using your visitors’ PII.
- They offer A/B testing and predictive analytics.
- It can identify behaviors that correlate to high retention.
- It has an exceptionally well-designed interface.
- Its data collection API can handle user identity.
MixPanel offers a free plan for the starters. After the free version, it has two plans to choose; Growth and Enterprise.
Mixpanel’s pricing is expensive because it provides an integrated platform to collect, store, visualize, and query your data.
- Growth Plan costs $20/month
- Enterprise plan costs $833/month
Smartlook is a recording analytical tool.
With the help of the Smartlook tool, you can watch the story of a web user like a movie with Smartlook. Smartlook seamlessly combines event tracking, user behavior replay, and heatmap.
Smartlook records everything and lets you filter events retrospectively; you can share results with your team with a click of a button.
Smartlook integrates out of the box with the products you use. Smartlook allows you to record your users and, therefore, identify what elements on your website are popular among visitors and which ones don’t drive enough/any attention.
This may be just the beginning of investigating why your visitors or potential clients quit your website and don’t finalize their purchases, abandoning shopping carts.
- Advanced filtering – more than 30 filters at your disposal to analyze data on various levels
- Recordings & sharing recordings with time stamps
- Complete visitor journeys to identify potential bottlenecks and understand the process – you can also identify separate users via Smartlook API.
- Using events to filter recordings
- Event statistics & event breakdown to understand every step of your users in your mobile app
- Anomalies alert – you’re noticed immediately about sudden drops or possible errors.
Smartlook is a costly analytical tool. While there is a free plan, the Pro plan costs $55/month. If you wish to expand, use Enterprise plan.
#5: Adobe Analytics
If you’re in the market for an enterprise-level web analytics tool with loads of money to spend, Adobe Analytics may be the tool you’re looking for. It’s designed for analyzing websites with tens of millions of page views from all across the world.
It works on Adobe servers, so visualizing vast amounts of data won’t take more than a few seconds.
Adobe Analytics can also obtain data from anything that accesses the internet, even OTT platforms!
From what I’ve seen, Adobe Analytics is the industry leader when it comes to using AI to automate tasks that you’ll have to do manually on other tools.
The analysis is also in-depth. I was able to create custom reports for any period of my choice. It showed me everything I wanted to know about the views and clicks I got.
- Adobe Analytics can collect data from any and every source you can think of to give you the most pristine analysis.
- It processes data on its servers to provide real-time analysis of collected data, saving you the hassle of inserting more code into your website.
- The Segmentation IQ feature allowed me to find the most statistically important differences from huge volumes of data by using AI.
- Multiple rules and algorithmic-based methods of attribution gave me an analysis of customer behavior, providing the best model for me based on what my customers did on my website.
- Adobe Analytics uses machine learning to go through huge volumes of data to present factors that are affecting your business immediately.
- The Live Stream feature in Adobe Analytics can provide analysis within seconds of data collection.
- Adobe Analytics gave me more storage and reports in their Data Warehouse. They also use feeds to provide reports as per my needs anytime I want.
Compared to Funnelytics, Adobe Analytics is a very different beast.
This is also reflected in the pricing. While Funnelytics is available for $99, Adobe Analytics can cost anywhere between $30,000 and $150,000 depending on the features you want. So if you’re a small business, Adobe Analytics is not worth the trouble.
#6: Amplitude Analytics
Amplitude offers diverse and powerful visualizations while letting you easily create in-tool dashboards.
Behavioral Targeting can work wonders in maintaining good conversions. I used Amplitude Analytics on a B2B marketplace. All aspects of the tool, including the management of customers, were a breeze.
Amplitude Engage can help you start campaigns based on user behavior. Amplitude also has a lot of integrations to choose from. These integrations automated various tasks and saved me a lot of time.
- Amplitude can analyze your entire funnel to provide data on various metrics that are highly detailed and flexible based on your needs.
- It can significantly improve the quality of its analytics by using machine learning to weed out irrelevant data.
- Amplitude focuses on real-time delivery of information, making the UI simpler and easier than most other offerings.
- It has a host of certifications when it comes to the security of your data.
- The platform is extremely stable and can process vast amounts of data at lightning-fast speeds.
In terms of pricing, Amplitude is very similar to Funnelytics. It offers a free Starter plan. The number of monthly events is limited to 10 million, and many useful features are missing.
An Enterprise plan is also available if requested for monthly events of more than 10 billion.
Heap is a great analytical software. I feel that this is a great alternative to Funnelytics.
It helps you take smart action for your product. Users can capture every action that they perform on your blog website or a mobile application so that you can take action after analyzing all the data or interactions.
It is easier to use with a soft and simple user interface. Users do not need to be a technical expert to use this. It automatically captures and shows you the analytics just after installation.
Heap comes with many interesting features, like:
- Campaign Tracking,
- Real-time Analytics,
- Multiple product analytics, Data Capture, SQL, Graphs, Event Visualizer, Funnels, etc.
- Some features are available for free, while others are paid features. Paid subscriptions come with a free trial. You can try free features and then select if this software is suitable for you.
Heap offers four pricing options, one of which is free. The other three plans have pricing on demand, whereas the Growth plan is available to install for free.
If you’re only looking for Business Intelligence or Data Visualization Software, Looker might be overkill in terms of functionality and price.
I think it’s best suited at this moment for smaller companies or departments that may not have the resources for a proper data warehouse/BI team.
Looker is very different from other Business Intelligence tools because it lacks a data modeling layer. A person who knows SQL will need a couple of weeks to master LookML – Looker data modeling language. LookML makes changing data models a reliable process.
The more people in your company, the more valuable Looker becomes.
- Flexible for Business Intelligence.
- It offers incredible business visualization and analytical tools such as graphs, charts, tables, and single numbers.
- Each analysis can be saved in a ‘Look’ and added to a dashboard for reporting purposes.
- It provides scalability post-adoption and setup
Looker’s pricing is fairly standard, but it’s not cheap. It’s going to be around $3k – $3.5k per month, depending on the number of users (10–25).
Conclusion: Best Funnelytics Alternatives Of 2024
Funnelytics is great analytical software, but I suggest you try the alternatives, too. I feel that some features are available in alternative software but not in Funnelytics. Every user needs a different feature because everyone has different needs.
ClickFunnels stands out as the best Funnelytics alternative for businesses looking for a complete solution for their sales and marketing needs.
It’s easy to use, making it great for both beginners and experts.
ClickFunnels not only helps in creating and managing sales funnels but also offers additional tools like payment processing and email marketing.
While Funnelytics is good for tracking and visualizing funnels, ClickFunnels provides a more all-in-one service, making it more valuable for businesses wanting to improve their online marketing and sales.
Go.. Try it for 14-days!!