Whether you are looking for an all-in-one digital marketing tool or a sales funnel tool for eCommerce platforms, both Deadline Funnel and Clickfunnels are incredible choices.
But which one comes out on top? My comparison of Deadline Funnel vs Clickfunnels was a crucial journey to decide which sales funnel tool was more beneficial for the website.
My experience with Deadline Funnel taught me a sales approach that creates deadlines to drive lead conversions, whereas Clickfunnels lets me create sales funnels that could map the buyer journey. I have personally experienced and examined the capabilities of both platforms.
Let’s compare both of these tools head-to-head.
Deadline Funnel is a tool for digital marketers that creates countdown timers and scarcity marketing campaigns. It's used to create authentic deadlines for marketing campaigns and communicate them to leads.
ClickFunnels is a tool that can be used for building websites, marketing ads, landing pages, sales pages, and bridge pages for online marketing.
With Deadline Funnel, you can create a campaign in just ten minutes and get it live with ease.
Clickfunnels has a simple design and a drag-and-drop interface, which allows for faster campaign building.
Deadline Funnel is reasonably priced and costs less than ClickFunnels. It includes everything you need to run scarcity-marketing evergreen campaigns.
Clickfunnels is expensive for small and medium-sized enterprises, yet it provides excellent value for money.
The deadline funnel also provides documentation help for more thorough guides by email, tickets, and phone support.
ClickFunnels provides excellent customer care via chat and phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Deadline Funnel Vs ClickFunnels: Overview
- Deadline Funnel vs ClickFunnels: Pricing Plans
- Ease of Use: Deadline Funnel vs ClickFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Deadline Funnel: Customer Support
- Deadline Funnel vs ClickFunnels: Pros & Cons
- Deadline Funnel User Reviews:
- ClickFunnels User Reviews:
- Conclusion: Deadline Funnel vs ClickFunnel 2024
- FAQ on Deadline Funnel vs ClickFunnels
Deadline Funnel Vs ClickFunnels: Overview
Deadline Funnel Overview
Deadline Funnel is one fantastic tool that every businessperson should have—a tool that lets you add countdown timers to sales pages to attract more people.
Let’s say you’re selling a product online and doing a big product launch for an online course. You might want to add countdown timers to a sales page, which is precisely what Deadline Funnel does.
The Deadline Funnel allows you to add countdown timers to your sales page. These timers will show when your offer will expire, creating a sense of urgency.
After the countdown timer expires, the Deadline Funnel redirects non-buyers to a landing page that prompts them to sign up for the waitlist.
ClickFunnels is by far the most complete tool you will find on the market. ClickFunnels allows you to build various pages you would need for your sales funnel with the excellent drag-and-drop editor and helps you create the actual sales funnel itself and interlink all the pages.
ClickFunnels is a secure, all-in-one hosted enterprise solution that allows for easy creation and management of sales funnels and lead pages, as well as driving traffic to them. These can then be added to your WordPress website or any website.
You can export your content as HTML and integrate it into WordPress or Facebook using plugins.
Deadline Funnel vs ClickFunnels: Pricing Plans
As you learned about the features now, let’s understand their pricing plans.
Deadline Funnel Pricing Plans
Deadline Funnel offers a 14-day free trial, giving you access to some features that you can try. I started with the free trial to see the interface and check out some of its features that were important to me.
Deadline Funnel offers three pricing plans with monthly and annual subscription offers. With annual plans, you get to save up to 20%.
- The Basic Plan costs around $127 per month.
- The Pro Plan costs around $ 157 per month.
- The Funnel Hacker costs around $208 per month.
- They also give you a free trial.
There are three plans available:
|$127 per month
Deadline Funnel Features
- Deadline Funnel helps you add animated countdowns to your landing pages, offering upsells and order forms.
- Deadline Funnel can add a countdown timer inside the emails, and everything is automatically synced up with the sales page timer.
- As soon as they opt into that list, not only are they going to see the timer in their emails, but they’ll also notice the same timer on the sales page. They are all auto-synced.
- With Deadline Funnel, you can create an Evergreen deadline.
- Deadline Funnel integrates with significant service providers like Email, Getresponse, Aweber, and MailChimp.
- Deadline Funnel can restart countdown timers with a combination of a cookie, IP address, and email address to ensure the deadline is consistent.
- Everything is user-friendly, and a QuickStart guide is available. The form requires details such as the deadline and number of days.
- ClickFunnels is an entirely robust software.
- You don’t need additional third-party solutions to utilize ClickFunnels, especially with some of the new features that have been added.
- Click funnels to create sales funnels and conversions and drive traffic to your website.
- ClickFunnels’ integrations can greatly assist in the growth and development of your business. Click to learn more.
- ClickFunnels has provided various training videos for you to learn and use ClickFunnels.
- ClickFunnels is very easy to use, especially if you have WordPress experience.
- ClickFunnels prides itself on its technology as it is designed to be very easy, and even newbies can learn immediately.
- You can easily create pages and sales funnels without any distractions.
Ease of Use: Deadline Funnel vs ClickFunnels
The important thing we should discuss is ease of use. The tool, which is easier to use, helps in making more profits as you won’t spend extra time.
Deadline Funnel Interface
The Deadline Funnel is super easy to use and effortless to understand. It has a quick setup and takes 10 minutes to create countdown timers for your website. It has fantastic animated countdown timers, which are pretty easy to add to sales pages.
The technical setup of the Deadline funnel is fairly easy and completed, much like a questionnaire. Read my Deadline Funnel Review, where I give a step-by-step guide to campaign creation.
ClickFunnels also has an easy-to-use interface. It is more focused on generating leads and conversions. One of the best things about ClickFunnels is the drag-and-drop feature.
ClickFunnels vs Deadline Funnel: Customer Support
ClickFunnels has live chat support available from Monday to Friday, 24 hours a day. Additionally, they offer 24/7 support through tickets or email. Responses are typically within 24 hours on weekdays, but it might take longer on weekends.
Deadline Funnel offers customer support through a knowledge base, email, and live chat, which is accessible from Monday to Friday between 6 AM and 6 PM EST.
Deadline Funnel vs ClickFunnels: Pros & Cons
Let’s jump into the pros and cons of Deadline Funnel and ClickFunnels:
Deadline Funnel Pros
- You will get a 14-day free trial
- It has an easier interface and offers quick campaign creation.
- It offers various integration options with tools like email marketing, eCommerce, and marketing automation tools.
- It provides you with specific directions, interests, and various service providers.
- They have a pretty cool test board, as well.
- They have every medium of customer support, enabling faster resolution.
- You can also create a ‘Thank You Page,’ which is not present in other software.
- You can customize the page the way you want with the Deadline Funnel.
Deadline Funnel Cons
- It has only a limited time to take action.
- It doesn’t work without a website or email integration.
- It offers an easy drag-and-drop interface.
- You can send text messages to people, and they can opt-in via mobile and text.
- You can create multiple mailing lists where you can control everything.
- Split testing landing pages is straightforward in Clickfunnels.
- You will get a 14-day trial period to test its features.
- ClickFunnels offers API integration with various third-party software.
- Everything is present in a single tool, giving the functionality of all-in-one funnel software.
- It has a faster sign-up process compared to Deadline Funnel.
- Customer support can be troublesome at times.
- The templates can be found on other landing pages as well.
Deadline Funnel User Reviews:
ClickFunnels User Reviews:
Conclusion: Deadline Funnel vs ClickFunnel 2024
Deciding between the ClickFunnels and Deadline Funnel was a hard choice. However, I will always go for the one that satisfies my needs. If you are looking to create a sense of urgency and use a countdown timer on your site, Deadline Funnel is a better choice.
If you need a tool that does everything for your site, right from onboarding to lead generation, go for ClickFunnels.
Deadline Funnel is the clear winner.
It has so many options for you to explore where you can invest your money in many different things that have an easy-to-use interface and are simple to understand. You can choose various formats of timers and pick the one that’s best for you.
FAQ on Deadline Funnel vs ClickFunnels
Which one is the best, Deadline or ClickFunnels?
I’d say both of the platforms are great as they have some cool features that would satisfy a customer’s needs. But Deadline Funnel is a bit more realistic compared to ClickFunnels
Which one is more affordable?
Both the pricing plans offer services according to the procedures. However, people tend to buy only those products or services that are beneficial but also affordable for them, so in this case, Deadline Funnel is much more affordable than ClickFunnels. Though it is costly, it has some advanced features which help you build your business.
What do you like the most in Deadline Funnel?
Deadline Funnel offers you great deals, and the affiliate program is great in it. You can follow the link and send it to your customers or different users, and they can sign-up within 90 days, where you can earn 33% from your first affiliate links, which is pretty cool.
Which one is user-friendly?
Deadline Funnel is the winner in this. It is super easy to use, and the interface is a way to understand where you can generate leads and conversions into your sales pages quickly without any difficulty. It is user-friendly, where you can build your website, develop your business, and gain profits.