You can use this article to find the 3 best online magic classes available in 2022.
Choosing which of the many online magic courses to pursue might be challenging. In order to create the most comprehensive list of the best online magic courses accessible, we searched the internet.
We have examined magic using coins, playing cards, and ropes (plus much more). Sleight of hand, trickery, and showmanship was taken into consideration. I also took into account my range of expertise, which was from beginner to expert.
So let’s get started without further ado!
Is Teachable free? See our Teachable review
3 Best Online Magic Classes 2022
Here are our top online Magic Course recommendations:
- Matt McGurk teaches how to Do Magic Tricks & Easy Card Tricks for Beginners (Udemy)
- Penn and Teller teach the Art of Magic (MasterClass)
- Sergio Sastre teaches the Complete Magic Masterclass (Udemy)
Our top recommendations are the Penn and Teller MasterClass and the Do Magic Tricks with Matt McGurk class.
This is due to the fact that they both have excellent training, a wide variety of pretty original magic tricks, and a focus on the fundamentals of magic.
A factor to take into account when choosing between these two is the cost of MasterClass’ All-Access pass, which, as the name suggests, gives you access to all of the platform’s more than 100 courses.
The instructors for these courses are experts from all across the world (Gordon Ramsay, Serena Williams, and Hans Zimmer).
The more sessions you attend, the more value you’ll get, so it’s well worth your time to look for a few programs you’d like. Additionally, they have a refund policy, so if you don’t like it, you won’t lose any money.
When you sign up for Matt McGurk’s program, you are simply paying for access to the material. He’s the man for you, though, if all you want to do is learn magic.
2. Penn and Teller teach the Art of Magic (MasterClass)
Amazing magicians Penn and Teller have been working together for almost 50 years. They have dazzled live audiences everywhere from Broadway to Las Vegas, made numerous TV appearances, and hosted prestigious television programs. In this MasterClass, they lift the curtain to reveal some of the techniques behind their extraordinary magical performances.
You will learn how to:
- Gain proficiency in sleight of hand and trickery.
- You may wow your friends with a selection of amazing cards, coins, and rope magic tricks.
- You should be able to clearly understand the mechanics of every trick you learn.
- By altering them, you can create your own routines and tricks.
- Pay attention to Penn & Teller’s style of magic.
- Due to a special guest appearance, a chance to learn from not just two but three of the best in the field.
- Covers a wide range of tricks, including rope, card, coin, and cup-and-ball.
- Many of the stunts may be performed anywhere and don’t call for any special tools.
- A disciplined course that quickens growth and steadily enhances skills.
- Aspects that are theoretical and practical are equally balanced.
- Very entertaining and enjoyable
- Johnny Thompson’s involvement
- Watch how the techniques can be improved using video from live events.
- Cinematic-quality video production with crisp, multi-angle close-ups
- Although Penn & Teller assert that this program is suitable for participants of all skill levels, we think that novices and intermediates will gain the most.